Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

It is very interesting to me that someone can say something very simple, in daily conversation, that has a lasting and profound impact. What causes the weight of some words to be heavier than others? My newly created blog is the result of such an interaction. I was told that I did not tend to be "introspective". This was not a criticism, but simply an observation, given to me by my beloved older sister. I am taking that observation as a gift.

My blog is my attempt to expand my "introspective" nature! But on a more selfish plane (if there can be one for after all, spewing my thoughts for the world seems rather selfish), I want a way to connect with all of the wonderful people in my life that I do not get to interact with as often as I would like. My hope is that they will add their comments and we can form a community of sharing ideas, thoughts and profundities!

And let us all take time to think of all of the many blessings we have and all that we are thankful for, not only today, but every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment