Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Eviction (cont.)

I cannot figure out why I cannot get it through my head that people are users. I wake up in the middle of the night, obsessing over giving away or selling this guy's "stuff" and feel guilt! Then, I turn it around and think, why doesn't this guy feel guilt over leaving his "stuff" on Matt and Megan's property and not paying the rent or communicating or caring about their ji-normous mortgage payment that is due and that they, as responsible people, pay on time! And that they have lost revenue while fussing with this guy and the eviction. And that they cannot even rent the house until the "stuff" is out!

P.S. Anyone want an outside deep fryer? Nearly new - worth hundreds. Now why the heck can he afford that, a new Jenaire grill, etc. and not pay the rent? And, what does one do with a used, outside deep fryer? I am not into frying turkeys, unless they have the same name as this bozo!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog, but three of your four posts leave me thinking you need to come back to Ohio where it's safe. (And where your family misses you!)

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting stuff, but kind of scary!
    Sorry to hear about Ritchie's mom. I remember meeting her at Sammy's Bar Miyzvah.

    MG

    ReplyDelete