Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jack 'n Ruby

I spent a couple days in Toledo with Matt, Megan and the kids. Jack dug out this hat and wore it everywhere - it just happened to be Doug's (Matt dad who died 8 years ago). Ironically, Doug had a huge head but it wasn't all that big for Jack! Jack is getting tubes in his ears and his adenoids out Friday. He has snored since he was a baby and was always a restless sleeper. Ruby, on the other hand, goes to bed and sleeps through the night and wakes up smiling and happy in her crib. I call her Rubilicious. She is one doll baby. So happy and sweet. Jack and I made a gingerbread house and I so love his visits in the middle of the night and climbing in my bed. He is so smart! Currently, he is obsessed with trains and blow up holiday decorations. (He has three) .We spent a day in Cleveland doing the "Christmas" stuff downtown and then out to Aunty Bert's (my sister) for an evening of lasagna and fun decorating their tree. It was a great visit. Aunt Suzanne (sister from DC) came into town for a cousin's party in Poland the next day, and my brother Tom came up from Youngstown. The evening ended with us watching "Colbert's Christmas". Is this the new Christmas Classic?

No comments:

Post a Comment