Saturday, May 1, 2010

You Know You are Drunk When...

I worked the desk at the Sea Dell today. One of the first people in the door was a very disheveled man who had that odor people have when they drink too much and the alcohol metabolizes right through the pores.

He threw a key on a fob on the desk and asked if it belonged to our property. It didn't. He had been driving around in a taxi trying to figure out where he had rented a room last night. He had no receipt and just knew it was "around here somewhere." Being a resort town, good luck.

He was annoyed that I wouldn't find out where it came from. I will help a guest plan excursions, find a restaurant, even call home overseas on our cell phone or mail that phone charger they left behind, but I draw the line on helping a drunk figure out where he rented a room. Well, I might have if he had been nicer but he was rude because the key didn't belong to our place. At least he wasn't driving!

4 comments:

  1. I have have 1984 original color esters island picture for sale are u interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 1984 original color estero island picture for sale if your still interested its in great condition

    ReplyDelete