Saturday, February 7, 2009

Babbling

Just had to "get off the rock" so to speak and needed a Target fix also. WHY DO I LOVE TARGET??? So we went north yesterday, and also hit the movies and had dinner at Chili's. We don't have chain restaurants in the Keys. Well, we do have the fast food usuals and I think there is an Outback Steakhouse somewhere. I think I wanted to go to Chili's after seeing an ad on the Superbowl. I confess, that salty, greasy appetizer type food is good sometimes!

We saw "Slumdog Millionaire." I liked it. It is a sort of fairy tale story with a huge dose of hard reality mixed in. The storyline is very creative. I give it a thumbs up -Bollywood is OK by me.

Today I had visitors from Cleveland. Two of my girlfriends that I met through EWGA (Executive Women's Golf Association) and another woman stopped for lunch on their way to Key West. On Tuesday, I will meet with them in Naples for a couple days of golf. I cannot wait! Ain't no golf in the Keys - except for a couple private clubs. Ocean Reef Club's initation starts at $150,000. Gulp. I passed on the trip to Key West since I have to work tomorrow. Harry and I have to deal with the latest motel madness. I will save that story for next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment