Monday, February 23, 2009

Oy Vey Cowboy

People in the Keys are definitely weirder than your average Joe from Pepper Pike. And, Harry is starting to go there - although he really had a head start long ago. I mean, this is a guy who saves corks, boxes of them, and before that, had a bag of unmatched socks he saved that was the size of a large laundry bag. His new thing is his Stetson hat. Because, hey, you really need a cowboy hat in the Keys when you are roping and herding and such - those dolphin pods can be quite unruly. Imagine - a Jewish Cowboy - not tall or slim - going around the house saying "Pardon me, ma'am" all day. Oh boy.

He searched and bid on eBay for a long time until he got the one he wanted (big head size, I guess because they sort of all look alike to me). I do not know why he wanted one and haven't gotten a good answer. Sam and I just look at each other and shrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment